A REMINDER » »
Saturday December 8th is going to be a very busy day for any ScouseVeggie’s involved…
It starts with the Reindeer Run, then the Vegan Fair and in the evening the annual ScouseVeg Xmas Dinner.
DECEMBER 8TH 2007
Reindeer Run and the Christmas Vegan Fair.
The Reindeer Run will be held at the same time as the Vegan Fair. The Fair is to be held at the Old Police Station, Lark Lane and the Reindeer Run to be held in Sefton Park. Both will start at 11am.
» The Reindeer Run is to raise funds for local animal charities. This is a fun run/walk and the walk only takes 1 hour to do so that when the event is finished the participants can go over to the Fair.
It is not a race but prizes given for the best Reindeer Outfits.
– Participants must a min’ 14 years or will then be escorted by an adult.
– The route through the park will be marshalled by the police cadets.
– Entries are welcome from the disabled as Sefton Park is wheelchair friendly.
– Dogs are welcome and must be on a lead at all times but remember the Vegan Fair at the same time.
– The entrance fee is Â£5 per person but not children under 14 with adults.
– All sponsor money will be collected and distributed to local animal charities.
This is a great opportunity to support local animal charities and 100% of the sponsor money will go to the charities. I urge you to participate in this.
Christmas time is possibly one of the worst times for animal charities when animals are unceremoniously dumped. For further details contact: email@example.com or 0151 428 9204 for application forms.
Please join in and get family, friends, co-workers to join in for this fun event.
PLEASE HELP THE ANIMALS.
-> As mentioned above the Vegan Xmas Fair will take place at the same time at the Reindeer Run.
Address and details:
Xmas Vegan Food Fair
Saturday December 8th 2007
Starting at 11am
The Old Police Station,
Lark Lane, Liverpool
» Map and directions
FREE ENTRY. EVERYONE WELCOME
Additionally – have a look at a couple of video’s from previous Vegan Fairs.