National Vegetarian Week 2012 is a fun celebration of meat-free food and anyone can join in. The focus this year is on veggie breakfasts and www.nationalvegetarianweek.org is the place to find tempting recipes, free promotional materials, competitions and what’s happening in your area such as discounts, offers and events from local companies, restaurants, community groups and more.
Visit www.nationalvegetarianweek.org to:
– Find out more about our Big Veggie Breakfast Butty Challenge and join in the fun.
– Check out the seven deliciously different breakfast recipes. Whether you love a rich and indulgent breakfast, something tasty and healthy or just whatever you can grab as you rush out of the door, there’s a tempting recipe that’s perfect for you.
– Get involved with the Week and take advantage of special offers, promotions and events near you with the What’s Happening calendar.<
Want to know more about the benefits of a delicious, nutritious and sustainable meat-free diet? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ScouseVeg Monthly Meeting – May 2012
- ScouseVeg Monthly Meeting – June 2012